Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Mini L.A. Colors haul.

    Holaa =] I was in & out of flower shops all day today. We stopped by Forever 21 & I picked up some LA Colors stuff. An awesome baked eyeshadow quad, a bright shimery eyeshadow palette, wet to dry makeup, and a concealer stick. =] I've never tried this brand before but at these prices, I figured I'd give it a try. lol I swatched them on my arm & the shadows seem decently pigmented. I tried to take pics of my swatches but the pics didn't do them justice. ;[

Wet to Dry Makeup & Concealer
Light - #BC116 
     Meh, I wouldn't reccomend this to anyone else lol It's not some awesome find. It has decent coverage, but it does feel kind of heavy. It tends to settle in the lines (like around the nose, under the lips, around the eyes) & the product is not very creamy, it's kind of hard & tough to blend & is pretty sticky. But I needed something inexpensive for my face for everyday use. Fail. So I've been using it as an eyeshadow primer.
Baked Eyeshadow Quad
Praline - #BBE471
     This quad I would definitely recommend! These are awesome Fall colors. I especially like the bronzie & the copperish colors. <3 They are gorgeous.
     Metallic Eyeshadow Palette
Tease - #BES432
     The colors in this palette don't show up as bright as they look. Using a primer, shade stick, or even a white eyeliner as a base does help though. ツ Another thing, the awesome gorgeous, beautiful shimmer on the eyshadows is just a top layer lol Ugh, how annoying! They totally got me with that. Lol The shadows are still somewhat shimmery but not the way they look fresh out the package.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...