Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Yikes.

Okay so I gave up pretty quickly on my 30 day challenge.. & people who know me will tell you it's no surprise >.> lol But umm I honestly don't like all the topics; Like "what's your favorite tv show?" Like seriously? I'm supposed to dedicate my post to my fav tv show. =/ Sike. I just feel like most are a waste of posts so I'm going to only do the ones I like. ;] Don't think of it as cheating; Think of it as being selective. Yes. Selective. Okay well, that's how it's gonna be! lol =]


________________________________________________________________________



A Photo That Makes You Happy.

Me & My Boyfriend.
He's my best friend, & my whole world. :3 I love him so much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwhh :') So Beautiful <3 I wish you guys the best in future and happieness.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...