Friday, November 19, 2010

Soo bored.. ;[

Omg... I'm sooo bored!! My farmville isn't working lol Ughhh.. there go my white pumpkins. I decided to pay homage to my favorite mascara for the past like 5 years lol. This is the ONLY mascara I've really stuck with. I went through the Lash Blast & Colossal phase like almost everyone else but I've always come back to my trusty Volum Express by Mabelline. :3

 Before & After using Volum' Express. Amazing.
Also wearing GEO Super Angel Brown Circle Lenses.

Ohhh the power of makeup!!! ♥ I tend to gravitate towards mascaras like this one with big thick wands. For me, it makes a difference. I have yet to find any mascara, of any brand, with a thin brush or those thin combs that have given me results like this. They usually just pack on the formula & leave my lashes straight & wimpy looking ;[ lol

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Loreal Telescopic it works great everytime :] And Covergirl as well. I recently tried that Maybelline Colossal Volume Express, it's alright, but seems to dry up quickly..Is this pretty much the same or different? I'm gonna take your advice and try this one tho :] your lashes look preettyy <3

Anonymous said...

This is Silly btw, I dunno why it took my name off >.<

Dinorah ♥ said...

Thanks Silly!!! I've never tried the Telescopic but I shall soon cause your lashes are gorgeous <3

Anonymous said...

This is Silly btw, I dunno why it took my name off >.<

Mint said...

... When I use mascara it does nothing to my sparse Asian lashes >: LE JELLYYY!! and I love your brows *A* SO PERFECT!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...