Friday, December 17, 2010

Random Survey.. lol


Last person you shared food with?
Lol; My mom. She let me have one of her bistec tacos. ;o

Have you been a happy, angry, or sad person lately?
Very happy with my boyfriend <3
There's nothing better than spending the holidays with the one you lovee; literally 24/7 lol

Has there been anyone particular on your mind at all today?
My grandma! It's getting down to the wire & I have no clue what to get her for Christmas. ;/

Are you wearing jeans, shorts, sweatpants, or pajama pants?
Neither. ;o
Lol it's 11pm & I'm just in a long T-shirt.

Do you love the last person that called you today?
Indeed, I do. It was my little brother. <3

Could you date someone taller than you?
Umm.. of course. I prefer it! I've never been with anyone shorter than me
& thank goodness my shnookumz is taller than me. lol

Is there a person of the opposite sex who means a lot to you?
Two very special men in my life.
My boyfriend; The love of my life, my best friend, & the reason I'm so happy. :)
My brother; The only person who shares my exact sense of humor lol The exact copy
of me in male form. <3 Generous, wonderful, noble, little brat <3 Haa.


Do you think before you speak?
Always. I overthink before I say anything. Whether I'm being careful as to
not offend someone or hurt anyone's feelings or making a conscious decision to do so. (meanie) >.<

Do you wear glasses?
Yes. O.O

What does your number 1 call you?
Baby. :3

What color shirt are you wearing?
Black.

Do you straighten your hair often?
Not on a regular basis anymore! & I'm so proud of myself for it. lol
My hair's looking so healthy these days!!

Choose: bonfire on a beach or clubbing in the city?
Bonfire on the beach of course. :)
Me & my bae really like our "us" time.

Does anybody have a tattoo with your name on it?
Lol not yet. Haa. (;

What was the last movie you watched?
We just saw "Law Abiding Citizen".
I was kind of dragged into watching it -_-
Lol jk. It was awesome, baby. O.O

Ever been lied to by someone you thought would never lie to you?
Of course. I've been a pretty naive person most of my life though.
It wouldn't take much for me to trust the wrong people & then have them lie to my faceee.

Who was the last person of the opposite sex you talked to?
Mi amor.

When's the last time you laughed really hard?
Umm.. earlier today with my brother. It was an inside joke from when we were little.
We use to yell "shleepy shleepy shleepy" to each other before bed. Haa.

Give me lyrics from the song you're listening to?
If what doesn't kill us is making us stronger.. we're gonna last longer than that greatest wall in China or that rabbit with the drum! 

What is the last non-alcoholic beverage you had?
Water.. drinking it now.

Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
I'm running out of ways of saying boyfriend lol. My honeybuns <3

How about the same sex?
My mom. :)
The only female that has never wronged me.

Are you a fast typer?
Average.

Do people often mistake you for a different nationality?
Only online. I've gotten Filipino a lot.

Do you tan or burn when in the sun?
I burn, son. It's so annoying.

What was the weather like on your birthday?
I don't remember.

Ever kissed someone of the same sex?
Not like that! ;o

Are you laid-back?
Extremely.

Do you even know what laid-back means?
I invented the word.

Have you had any form of exercise today?
Zumba! Every morning, except weekends. lol <3

Did you know if you eat too many carrots, your skin can turn orange?
Lol yeah. That'll only really work with babies though, I think.

What's your favorite colour gummy bear?
They all taste the same to me. :)

Your favorite thing to drink on a hot summer day?
Ice cold Coca Cola. ;3

Is there some things that you believe you will always be attracted to?
Wit, humor, & badass•ness. lol

If you smoke cigarettes, what hand do you usually hold it in?
Idk? Never smoked.

Are you listening to music right now?
No, I'm watching Roseanne.

Any plans for tomorrow?
Making enchiladas with my maw & granny if I can stomach the intense onion smell. O.O

How far away is a family member you miss?
I don't know where he is, in the next state or in the next town.. but he's too far.

Did you get a full 8 hours of sleep last night?
No lol we never do.

When someone says we need to talk what runs through your mind?
Always the worst! lol

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...