Friday, April 1, 2011

Tiffany Sweetheart+FOTD

Hey y'all. So these past few months, I've begun to really embrace & appreciate the beauty community here on blogger. I've met a lot of wonderful & beautiful people inside & out.  One of the ladies I've been recently following closely is Ms. Tiffany, who just recently reached her first month milestone as a beauty blogger yay! Haa. I love her product reviews, hauls, & personal posts! Personal posts are probably my favorite thing to read from people.. in a non-creepy way of course =/ lol. Anyway! She was kind enough to send some incredible treats my way & I cannot thank her enough. She has been so nice & so kind ♥ when she honestly hasn't had to be. I guess as you get older, you start to grow accustomed to people being rude & not really caring about anyone or anything that didn't have to do with them directly. Mostly everyone is so wrapped up in their fml moments so it almost catches you off guard when someone is genuinely kind to you. Thank you so very much, Tiffany. <3

Hand written note ♥ I swear her handwriting looks like font. Lol It's so neat.
Hello Kitty Stickers!!! • Elf shadow quads in Butternut & Drama • Elf Conditioning Lip Balm • Elf Liquid Lipstick in Ruby Slipper • NYX gloss in Pinky Natural • & The cutest Star earring studs I have ever seen!!
My goodies, My goodies; Not my goodies!! Look at all these great treats! Haa. So when the mail came that day, I was in & out of a mid-day nap. When I saw the big envelope from Tiffany I started opening it, still half asleep lol by the time I had gotten everything out I was wide awake & raving to my man about all the things it had. LOL my bf was like "Dang you were knocked out a min ago, now you're wide awake" Lol Oh the beauty of surprises! 

Elf Liquid Lipstick in Ruby Slipper • NYX gloss in Pinky Natural
The first thing I opened was the NYX gloss, 'cause I had never tried anything NYX! I cannot describe the sheer delight when I put it on. Lol the application is totally unreal. It goes on soooooooo smooth. I can't even see the lines in my lips when I put it on. I've never seen a gloss that does that. Perhaps I'm still a noob when it comes to glosses or maybe it's just how NYX glosses are. I don't know but it's freakin wonderful. Lol It has literally become my favorite lip gloss now, hands down.



FOTD: Go Lakers!
Elf Quads in Butternut & Drama • Purple Eyeliner
I love these elf quads! They are so pigmented & so smooth & soo easy to blend. I hardly have to do any work haha. I wanted a bit of a cut crease, but not a super obvious & instead of having just a neutral bronzy-gold eye, I added a smidgen of color with the Claire's purple eyeliner & I lovedd the way it came out. (:

NYX gloss in Pinky Natural
Arggghhh I cannot say enough about this gloss. Lol it's just amazing to me. It's a milky baby pink color & it's pretty much just perfect. I've never seen Nyx stuff anywhere down here but I'm sure going to raid some places to find more of these lol. It's such a beautiful color!
Everything was so lovely & amazing!
Thank you so much, Tiffany! ♥ Be sure to go follow her! She is such a joy to interact with!
xOxO

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey girl, I completely agree with you, sometimes, as you get older, you realize that people aren't very nice unless there's something in it for themselves. It's as if people become more self-centered and self-absorbed and only think about what benefits them, but it's great when you realize not everybody is like that. :)

About the Nyx glosses, I only have one, and I agree its pretty amazing and they're really inexpensive. I live in Houston, and I found some NYX stuff at a beauty supply store. Other than that, I don't think I've seen them anywhere else. Agaci Too, the clothing store, used to carry a lot of NYX stuff, but I havent been there in forever so I don't know if they still do.

Anyways, you're make up looks amazing, I might try it, and sorry for such a long comment. lol :)

Kenzie said...

Wow what a great gift! The purple liner is gorgeous, it looks great with the look you created!

Makeup and Mutts said...

The gloss is so pretty, I want it.

tiffyama said...

Aww, this post is so sweet. I'm glad you enjoyed your little goodies package. ♥ I know the feeling. People these days can be so inconsiderate, disrespectful, and so self centered. -sigh- But yay, I'm happy that I caught you off guard. ;]

YOUR FOTD IS GORGEOUS! You can seriously work any type of eyeshadow/eye makeup! *_* Lahv it~

I stalked your blog a bit before picking out these items :P just to get a sense of what you might like and what you haven't tried, hence the NYX! :D Now I know what to get you for next time... ;]

Thank you for being so friendly and nice to me! I was a super noob back then when I entered your giveaway and then won it!! (still am a noob now :P) But, I'm glad that our mutual followings here on blogger has brought us a little closer. ♥

Just keep blogging, just keep blogging, just keep blogging blogging blogging

Leslie said...

OMGEE i love love your eye look i have to do it! what brand is the liner? an di agree with you people these days are soo rude and mean! im happy when i meet nice people out there thru the beauty community! you look gorgeous as always beb!

Unknown said...

Hey girl, Im not sure if you've already been awarded with the Versatile Blogger Award but I decided to award you anyway. I love your blog, it's freakin' amazing. :)

Fragancia said...

Omg love your eyes!!
im your new follower love your blog looking forward to be followed back by you :)

http://cosmopearls.blogspot.com/

Dinorah ♥ said...

Thank ya'll so much!<3

Vintage: You must! It's really awesome. I think you'd like the formula.

Tiffany: Aww hahaha. That is so cute! (: Thnx again, sweetie.

Barbie: Thanks girl!! It's a Claire's eyeliner. It came with their PopRockz Makeup book. (:

FrugalSpender: Thank you!!! That was so sweet of you! I never go to Agaci anymore either. ;( I've seen online that they have Nyx at Target? The target here is kinda far, so I rarely go.. but I really want to make a trip out there. haha thanks so much <3

PeachCrush: Followed you back, miss! <3 Thank you

Dinorah ♥ said...

Thank ya'll so much!<3

Vintage: You must! It's really awesome. I think you'd like the formula.

Tiffany: Aww hahaha. That is so cute! (: Thnx again, sweetie.

Barbie: Thanks girl!! It's a Claire's eyeliner. It came with their PopRockz Makeup book. (:

FrugalSpender: Thank you!!! That was so sweet of you! I never go to Agaci anymore either. ;( I've seen online that they have Nyx at Target? The target here is kinda far, so I rarely go.. but I really want to make a trip out there. haha thanks so much <3

PeachCrush: Followed you back, miss! <3 Thank you

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...